Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I know, I know, the title is fitness Quest 2016... Well your right its still 2015, but you know what, I've got something to say...

So lets get this party started, just created the blog tonight and thought I would get a head start on the new year. I will be adding a LOT more links, photos and information as I go along, but hey you got to start somewhere. Getting ready to start a 12 week lean bulk (most likely next week).

Took advantage of the cyber Monday sales, made a large order from tigerfitness.com 



Two 5 pound containers of protein MTS Nutrition, Chocolate and a new flavor to me Key Lime Pie.





Trying something completely new Greens + Multi  also made by MTS Nutrition (Just away of getting more greens in my diet) 



Not only did I save some Big Bucks on my order, but I got a few freebees.. Wrist Wraps , Shaker drink bottle and MTS Nutrition Cap. 




OK, I'm keeping this post short... I will give a full an honest product review on all the products in the photo below once I get started on my Lean Bulk.


Till next time
Big Al


No comments:

Post a Comment