Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Going through the Motions??

Ok now that I have confused you with the title, let me explain. My fitness journey right now feels like I'm on auto-pilot. 



At first that sounds like a good thing, but in reality it's not. I guess the best way to describe it is I have become comfortable with my physique.



While it is great to really like what you see in the mirror... It is doing nothing to get me to my true fitness goal.



I find that I just don't push myself to the next level, a level that I know now that I can attain. It's just a matter of how bad do I want it. Hence the phrase "Going Through the Motions".

I thought long and hard about this and I have decided, I want it, I want the next level!!

An online friend of mine, Dave Crosland, once said "I'm pretty sure I have a little gas left in the tank" you know, he's right at 53 (53 in a few days) years old I too have a little gas left in the tank, and I plan on using every drop of it! Starting in the morning I plan on putting the throttle down!!



My good friend Tren will be in-town tomorrow, got to admit he pushes me hard in the gym, so watch out guys... Shredded Al will be coming soon.

TILL NEXT TIME
Big Al

No comments:

Post a Comment