Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2016

It's going to be a quick post

Long day, had to do catch up at work... Yea, yea and its Sunday, sometimes you got to do what you got to do.



Did not even make it to the Gym today, just walked in the door at 7:30 pm. I would normally just make it up on monday morning (my normal off day at the gym)


BUT you guessed it, I need to get an early start at work. Think I'll do legs after work at my home gym. (PHOTOS COME)



Stuck to the diet, truth is if anything I under ate, do to my work load. 

Just a quick word of advice, if you are eating right don't panic the scale will move... 



I was stuck at 254.2 for a couple of days, then this morning dropped to 252.8 LBS. Just remember your body does some strange stuff from time to time, but if you treat it right it will work for you! 

TILL NEXT TIME
BIG AL



No comments:

Post a Comment